Go Green: Top 5 Easiest Ways to Save Money While Saving the Planet
And in order to be eco friendly, you don’t need to spend large amounts of money; it requires only a few minutes of your time, some imagination and some really handy ways to save money and help the environment, such like the following:
1. Turn off your lights – dont’ leave any lights on whenever you leave home and there is also no need to light the rooms you don’t use frequently. Less energy means less money payed for the bills.
2. Put on a sweater – nobody’s telling you to start freezing in your own home, but you don’t actually have to wear only shorts during winter in the comfort of your house. Some degrees lower will do good for the environment as well as for your bills and for the air.
3. Replace your lightbulbs. The greatest eco no-brainer of all. Don’t even make me start talking about it.
4. Buy less stuff – become a more rational consumer and try to focus on the things you really need and not the ones you just want.
5. Get efficient with Energy Star Products.11