Mineral Makeup 101: Top tips on how to choose a mineral foundation
1. Choose a mineral makeup recommended by phyisicians that are mica, silk, talc and bismuth free, to prevent skin allergies, clogging pores and other problems which will occur in time.
2. Read all mineral makeup foundation labels before purchasing any full sized products and try as many samples as possible before deciding to one.
3. Choose mineral makeup that is healthy and safe for the skin.
4. Find the right, soft brush to apply mineral foundation for a flawless, doll-like skin.
5. Ask mineral makeup companies how long products inside containers last, or look for the special signs that indicate one of the following: 3, 6, 9, 12 month.11