Steve Jobs Dies, Entire World Regrets
The entire tech world is crying today as one of the most important people in the history of computers, cell phones, tablets and mp3 players has passed away.
Steve Jobs, co-founder and chairman of Apple, lost his fight against cancer yesterday, as sign that his retirement was sincerely justified. Rarely has the tech world seen just one man bring important improvements and products that everybody would love to own so it is safe to say that everyone regrets this unfortunate event.
Pointless to say that even other great tech figures, like Bill Gates, CEO at Microsoft or Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder of Facebook have expressed their sadness as the latter even stated he lost a friend and a mentor at the same time. What do people have to say about the death of Steve Jobs?
- “Steve, thank you for being a mentor and a friend. Thanks for showing that what you build can change the world. I will miss you.” Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook co-founder
- “The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come. For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely.” Bill Gates, Microsoft CEO
- “Sending love & light to everyone @Apple & the entire Jobs family.Today we lost a Giant who will be missed even by those who didn’t know him.” Ashton Kutcher, Actor
- “A truly great man.” Pete Cashmore, CEO at Mashable
- “The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve’s success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented. Michelle and I send our thoughts and prayers to Steve’s wife Laurene, his family, and all those who loved him.” Barack Obama, USA President
Steve Jobs was suffering from pancreatic cancer but his family stated that his death was peaceful. The Apple genius was born in the same year when Albert Einstein passed away, 1955, leading us all to believe that the old saying “When one genius dies, another is born” is all so true. What do you think, could the “One of the best tributes brought to the late Steve Jobs” image be the logo on some new and limited edition Apple products? Because i know lots of people that would proudly carry that image around…11