The Hasselhoffs Was Canceled
David Hasselhoff’s new reality show was cancelled. Unfortunately for the star, “The Hasselhoffs” got canceled only after two episodes.
Well, the reality show was centered on the actor and former “America’s Got Talent” judge and mostly on his work in helping his two daughters with their musical career. So, it seems that Taylor Ann and Hayley Hasselhoff are planning to enter the music industry. But why was the show canceled? Well, it looks like the first episode, which aired on Sunday, had an audience of 718,000 viewers, but it dropped for the second half hour episode, which aired the same night, at 505,000 viewers. So, probably seeing the actor guiding the entertainment career of his two daughters wasn’t that interesting for the viewers, because the audience numbers show that about half of them changed the channel when the show started.
But, although A&E confirmed on Friday that the show had been taken out, there are eight more episodes left, which have already been filmed and completed, but they will be aired at a later date. However, when will that happen is yet unknown, if they are going to be aired after all. But, probably David Hasselhoff is very disappointed now, as he was happy with this new project. “My goal is to be a good dad to my daughters, to stay healthy and to go out there and be a performer” he explained. “This show is going to be like Fame because my house is crazy,” he told People about the reality show in January.
But, David Hasselhoff has other projects, besides this reality show. He is currently working at “Peter Pan,” a London production. And according to PopEater, who talked to the “Knight Rider” star, David Hasselhoff thinks that he and his family will move on and they just know that they showed in the reality show the family as they really are. “Our family is about honesty. We are not trying to be famous. We are famous. The show shows how hard it is to stay on top and that’s what I want to show world,” he said.
Well, besides his theater project, Hasselhoff may also replace Simon Cowell as head judge on “Britain’s Got Talent.” So, after all there is not only bad news for the actor.11